Many of the best resources we have on this website are available to you free of charge to help you find a meaningful and transforming relationship with God. We hope you find them to be a blessing in your life.
Teaching & Equipping
- Learning to Live in the Father’s Affection – Video (find on Audio page)
- Transitions (Audio) – Moving from religious thinking into relational living through a revelation of the Father’s love
- Engage (Video) – Encouraging you to explore your own relationship with God
- Embracing His Glory (Audio) – how God lets us experience his glory in our life and then how we reflect it to the world around us.
- The Jesus Lens (Audio and Video) – Learning to read Scripture through the revelation of Jesus
- The Jesus Story – an adaption of The Jesus Lens for Children
- He Loves Me: Learning to Live in the Father’s Affection (PDF)
- So You Don’t Want to Go to Church Anymore (www.jakecolsen.com)
- The Naked Church (PDF)
Articles on the Journey
- Living Loved Archives – Wayne’s periodic newsletter with articles to help people live loved and free in Christ
- Wayne’s Blog
- Wayne’s Podcast – The God Journey
- Audio/Video Library – selected teachings from Wayne’s Travel
International Page – find many of our articles and some audio translated into various languages.
Some of these resources are also available as printed books or in CD and DVD packages. Please see our Books and Media pages if you’d like to purchase them.
These are all offered free of charge and you’re welcome to enjoy them as our gift. They are available due to the generosity of others who have contributed to help us keep these resources freely available to others. If you’d like to help us continue to do so, you are welcome to donate here.