They made me do it and laughed at me as they watched me squirm in anguish. All my protests only brought more laughter.
I have more social media than I can keep track of now, but the strategy for launching my newest book with co-authors Arnita Taylor and Bob Prater, A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation, is to add Instagram to my list of things to bug me all day long. OK, that’s mostly humor. Well, maybe half… or maybe not. Anyway if you want to join me on Instagram and follow the new book release, you can follow me at WayneatLifestream.
But I’m so excited to finally share this book with you. It will release November 19 and we’re planning some events in Dallas, TX to mark the release and to possibly do some training in helping cultivate conversations that tend toward healing. That will be the weekend of November 15-17. I’ll have more information out soon, but if you’d like to join us in Dallas from elsewhere in the world, you might want to put it on the calendar. All of the authors will be there.
Also, I’m looking for people to join a launch team we’re assembling for this book. The book releases November 19, 2019, and I need help spreading the word. Want to know more?
Ideal launch team members…
- …love to read.
- …enjoy using Facebook.
- …like to tell others about the books they are reading.
- …are willing to share about new books on social media.
- …are willing to write a review of the book on Goodreads and Amazon.
- …are interested in changing the dialogue from the rhetoric of polarizing animosity that is destroying the social fabric of our nation to a language of healing, where honest differences don’t have to destroy friendships?
If this sounds like you, I would love to have you on the team! All launch team members will have access to a digital advance copy of the book in the official The Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation Launch Team Facebook group.
If you’d like to join the team, please follow these two easy steps:
- Fill out this Google form: https://forms.gle/1PEJrx9dYV34GerC8
- Click this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/2448614108754741/ to join the launch team Facebook group!
That’s it! I’ll see you in the group!