Because of the kinds of email I get, I often hear wonderful stories of what God is doing to change lives in the world. I’ve finally made a place here on the web to share these stories with you.
Other Articles by Wayne
- That Lot in Fairlee – This had been part of my old blog and it has gotten misplaced somehow, so I include it here for others to enjoy.
- Beyond Prayer Requests – Lessons in corporate prayer, published in the Fall 2001 edition of Leadership Journal.
- Leadership Conversation – How do elders and leaders fit in relational Church
- Leading with Conscience In an Age of Expediency – The only way to follow on this journey
- Questions and Answers – From Wayne’s Email
- Audio Library – Hear Wayne share about Relational Christianity, The Prodigal Son and He Loves Me!
Articles About Wayne
- Tulsa World Interview – With Wayne
Resources from Others on this Journey
- Articles by Jack Gray – A dear brother from New Zealand
- A God-Filled Nobody – A book by John Beaumont, another dear brother from New Zealand
Wonderful Stories of God’s Work In His People
- God Making Himself Known – A new believer returns to Ethiopia with a simple faith
- Mother’s Day to Remember – The mother of young woman who committed suicide finds freedom beyond the tragedy
Articles by Others I Think You’ll Find Interesting
- Introduction to Galatians – By Eugene Peterson
- The Danger of Meetings – By Alan Richardson
- An Open Letter to the Persecuted Church – By Alan Richardson
Goodies from Unexpected Places
- The Matrix – Even though “The Matrix” is a mythology written by unbelievers, it contains a powerful metaphor for the illusion of our culture and the reality that can only be found in God. Here are some incredible quotes from that first movie.